Are you ready to learn from pace-setting airline executives, disruptive technologists, razor-sharp analysts, and innovative airline partners? Look no further than FLX-Disrupt 2019, Miami, 2nd – 4th April.
A complimentary conference for airline executives, FLX-Disrupt is the industry’s only event dedicated to the innovation of airline commerce through next-generation technologies and strategies.
Have you registered for FLX-Disrupt 2019? If not, what are you waiting for? Here are ten reasons why you need to be there!
- Experience a unique event: FLX-Disrupt’s sole objective is to further the understanding of new generation offer management and NDC distribution. It is hosted by the Farelogix team - proven industry disruptors and NDC-pioneers.
- Listen to a ground-breaking Fireside Chat: Farelogix CEO and President, Jim Davidson, and Sean Menke, CEO and President, Sabre Corporation will discuss the topic “Who’s Disrupting Whom?”. This can’t-miss session will led by Henry Harteveldt and is guaranteed to have the industry talking for weeks to come.
- Discover your path to merchandising nirvana: What is the next frontier for seat ancillary growth? How are new technologies such as Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) contributing to next-generation merchandising, and what should you know to keep up? Farelogix CTO, Tim Reiz and VP Solutions Strategy, Jeff Mathew will answer these questions and more—plus you’ll get to see something very cool!
- Get going with Offer Transformation: Bas ‘t Hooft, Program Manager NDC and New Offer Management at Air France KLM, will share actionable insights from Air France KLM’s journey to dynamic retailing.
- Keep up with new-generation Revenue Management: Emerging technology and new commercial demands are changing the face of RM forever. Don’t get left behind. Get up to speed by listening to our panel of data-science experts and airline RM leaders, including Amit Khandelwal, Divisional Vice President, Revenue Optimization at Emirates.
- Accelerate adoption of your NDC API: Learn from airline executives at the forefront of real-world NDC implementation who will share their insights into how they are moving the needle of NDC API adoption.
- Network with industry peers: We have more than 40+ airlines confirmed, including American Airlines, Aegean Airlines, Delta Airlines, Etihad, Qantas, Emirates, and United Airlines—with more confirming daily!
- Meet high-performing tech providers: Get to know the tech providers that have demonstrated exceptional capabilities in driving forward NDC-enabled innovation.
- Get unrivaled access to the Farelogix team: Our team of technology masterminds, NDC pioneers, airline commerce experts, and experienced consultants will be at FLX-Disrupt. Do you want to learn from us? Be there.
- Complimentary for airline executives: FLX-Disrupt is fully-catered and there is no fee for airline executives to attend.
Request your invitation today!